We’ve got plenty of links this week! Check them out after the jump!
- Reclaiming Provincial starts us off with pear-infused honey syrup and the Bee’s Knees
- Marc from No Recipes has a great way to start the day: Eggs Benedict.
- A Carbonated Oba Cocktail comes straight from Molecular Recipes.
- Making use of a nifty rotovap, Ideas In Food have come up with Rhubarb Lillet.
- Molecular Recipes hits us again with Scallops with Dashi that can be made at the table.
- Researchers at the University of Warwick have developed a way to reduce the amount of fat needed in chocolate by infusing small amounts of fruit juice.
- Got a bunch of wooden utensils? Do they smell a bit funky? Check out a few methods to correct that and give your wooden tools a new life.
- The UC Davis Food Blog talks about the granulation of honey, common misconceptions and how to avoid waste.
- TIC Gums shows us a way to achieve a uniform texture across granola bars.
- A new paper has been released from Flavour Journal explaining how technology might be integrated with the dining experience in years to come.
- Have you ever wondered about the history of doughnuts? I know I have and this explanation on the characteristic hole is a fascinating read.