By Kevin Liu on June 12, 2011
About Kevin LiuKevin Liu is a hopeless food geek obsessed with bacon, kale, and cocktails (but not usually all at once). You can follow him at @kevinkliu. Kevin is an editor at Science Fare.
We are five geeks who experiment with our food. Read more about us.
For the Beginning Cook
Food Science Visualizations
Neurogastronomy and Taste Interactions
Education and Pedagogy
- Science and Cooking for Kids
- Moving past the hypothesis: how to pick and choose methods to suit a research question
- Questioning the hypothesis: how to improve teaching of the scientific method
- ScienceFare presents to the National Science Teachers Association
- Bringing Lessons from Alinea to Harvard
- Help Design the Future of Science and Cooking at Harvard
- Science of Cooking in the Bronx